Monday, June 26, 2006

Two days to go

At this point I have become ambi-textrous.

I have no choice but to use my left hand in texting – my right has developed a painful spasm since I started responding to texts from invited guests, suppliers, and *cough cough* work-related matters.

We're desperate for sleep, too.

This, coupled with a stress level that’s unlike anything I’ve ever experienced in my entire adult life, equals a pre-nup pictorial, done last June 14, that showed my fiancée posing with someone who looks like Kermit the Frog in 90% of the photos. Haha!

But the pre-nup photo shoot generally went well, considering I'm a person who'd always prefer to stand behind the camera than to be in front of it. With a little photoshop tweaking here and there for some photos (about 90% of them), I say the pictorial was great.

Last weekend I developed mouth sores (one of my indicators of stress) so severe they have to be chemically cauterized if I want to deliver my marriage vows properly.

And so yesterday I discovered a new method of torture, and it’s called Debacterol (Uhm Doc, is my mouth on fire?). I highly recommend it for interrogation of terrorist suspects.

But that little, chemical-filled cotton bud is a miracle drug. I’ve never seen mouth sores heal so fast since electric cauterization. Just a few hours after it was administered, I feel I could rap my marriage vows without missing a single syllable. Yo!

It’s now 7:30am.

Joan’s family has arrived from Roxas City yesterday. Later I’ll meet up with my mother, and my sister and her family, to check-in at the hotel.

I still have tons to pack – wedding stuffs and clothes. And we both have more last-minute wedding details to attend to. I guess a year of preparation doesn’t really eliminate this part.

Two days to go.

Our heart’s a bit sad for not having invited a lot of our friends. Economics definitely draws a clear, heavy line, and we have to just make do with the resources at hand.

But we share with you our happiness.

http://geocities.com/larozal/wedding/

Take care everyone! See you in a few days. Photos to follow. ^^

No comments: